FloodHUB: Flood monitoring service
– Urban and peri-urban NRT flood monitoring using multi-source EO, in-situ and crowdsourced data (via the dedicated FloodHub platform)
– Flood scenarios in alignment with the relevant EU Floods Directive
– Support decision making of local/regional authorities, ministries, and agencies such as civil protection authorities, NGOs, insurance agencies etc.
– Flood risk management plan
|Makes use of: In-situ monitoring, crowdsourced data
and tailor-made hydrological and hydraulic models (HEC).
– Automatic assimilation of flood modeling in Real Time integrating multi-source EO, in-situ and crowd data
– Continuous validation and optimization of results
– On line free and open access to all the available flood products: NRT flood map, flood scenarios (historical data), post-disaster analysis maps
– Near Real Time information during the disaster delivering a continuous awareness picture contributing to flood monitoring and management
– User friendly web and mobile application
– Computational efficiency, flexibility, scalability, transferability
Read more: https://floodhub.beyond-eocenter.eu/floodHub
Contact Information: Haris Kontoes ([email protected])
SMURBS cities: Athens (Greece)